Our state of the art training center with dedicated faculty and trained instructors continuously mentor/guide learners during the course. Our quality training has international standards, certified by authorities in India and overseas. For current and future training courses, certificate courses (on-line & classroom) or customized courses/training programs, contact our training coordinator for our visit to our office during working hours.
We use the SMART acronym to make sure the training objective can be evaluated. SMART is referred to as Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound. The SMART system has been used by business and government leaders and training managers to institute and tech effective training programs.
- Specific: The learner should know what to do exactly with specific objectives should be stated clearly and defined and should not be subjected to debate or interpretation.
- Measurable: Do observe and quantify the behavior with measurable objectives. For each learner, the objectives should be consistent and subject to standard evaluation.
- Attainable: Through attainable objectives make sure the task or action is something that can be achieved. Tackling the learners for failure would result in unmet objectives and demoralized students.
- Relevant: Task should be determined which is important and necessary with relevant objectives. There should be nothing optional about the tasks written in the objectives.
- Time-bound: With time-bound objectives, we can set achievable deadlines and management schedules. There are no open-end tasks in effective objectives. Now Set and enforce deadlines.