Our state of art training centre with dedicated faculty and trained instructors continuously mentor/guide learners during the course. Our quality training has international standards, certified by authorities in India and overseas. For current and future training courses, certificate courses (on-line & classroom) or customized courses / training programs, contact our training co-ordinator our visit our office during working hours.
We use SMART acronym to make sure the training objective can be evaluated. SMART stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound. This system has been used by business and government leaders and training managers to institute and teach effective training programs.
- Specific: State exactly what the learner should know how to do with specific objectives. All objectives should be clearly defined and not subject to debate or interpretation.
- Measurable: Observe and quantify the behaviour with measurable objectives. The objectives should be consistent for each learner, and subject to standard evaluation.
- Attainable: Make sure the task or action is something that can actually be achieved with attainable objectives. Setting learners up for failure will result in unmet objectives and demoralized students.
- Relevant: Determine that this task is important and necessary with relevant objectives. There should be nothing arbitrary or optional about the tasks written in the objectives.
- Time-bound: Set achievable deadlines and management schedules with time-bound objectives. There can be no open-ended tasks in effective objectives. Set and enforce deadlines.